Experienced, In-Depth Representation in Immigration Law
At the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. in Dallas, Texas, we offer comprehensive strategic planning and representation for clients in all aspects of immigration law. Our firm is particularly adept in representing both employers and foreign nationals seeking temporary visas or permanent residence for employment purposes.
Dallas/Fort Worth Employer Immigration Attorneys
Our firm provides a variety of services for employers seeking to hire international workers or transfer international employees within their companies to the United States. Our experience includes matters regarding:
- Worksite compliance: Strategic planning to ensure employer compliance with applicable immigration laws and training for employment eligibility verification utilizing Form I-9 as well as the E-Verify and IMAGE programs
- ICE audit defense: Defense in I-9 audits by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other labor certification inquiries
- Employment-related permanent visas: Assistance with EB-1 and EB-2 visas for workers of extraordinary or exceptional abilities, EB-5 investor visas for permanent investors and entrepreneurs, PERM and green cards
- Regional centers: Representation for foreign investors using regional centers as well as businesses seeking to establish regional centers
- Nonimmigrant temporary visas: Assistance with specialty occupations (H), such as health care professionals, intracompany transferees (L), professionals with extraordinary abilities (O-1) and sports-related visas (O-1 and P), religious workers (R) and Canadian and Mexican professionals (TN)
- Education immigration: Professors, teachers, researchers and student visas (F, M and J)
Our lawyers are recognized for the detailed strategic planning we provide for clients in a wide variety of industries. We regularly receive referrals from former clients, employers and other attorneys for our experienced, in-depth representation in all matters of employment immigration.
Other Immigration Services
Our firm also handles all other immigration matters, including family-related immigration, immigration due to special circumstances, and issues of naturalization and citizenship. We assist clients through every step in the legal process, from filing a petition for marriage-based adjustment to preparing approved immigrants for consular processing interviews abroad.
For more information about our Texas immigration services, contact our firm to speak with one of our experienced Dallas visa attorneys.