Dallas/Fort Worth Investor Visa and Business Immigration Lawyers
The Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. concentrates on immigration law, with a special emphasis on employment immigration. From our office in Dallas, we represent clients nationwide in matters of employer immigration compliance, international employee recruitment, mergers and acquisitions between corporations having foreign personnel, and other issues pertaining to the employment of foreign nationals in the United States.
Experienced Representation in Business and Corporate Immigration
Our firm is known for the in-depth legal advice and professional guidance provided in all aspects of immigration law. We routinely accept referrals from former corporate clients, business law attorneys and other professionals in our area. Clients appreciate the diligence and direct approach we take in handling complex matters of employment immigration matters, family immigration for foreign nationals and other concerns.
Our business immigration services include representation in:
- Deferred Action: We represent individuals seeking to apply for deferred action for childhoon arrivals.
- Worksite compliance: Strategic counsel for businesses regarding employment eligibility and work authorization, E-Verify IMAGE, and I-9 audits by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Foreign investment in U.S. markets: E-1 and E-2 temporary visas for treaty traders and investors; EB-5 permanent visas for investors with significant capital investments; and regional centers, both for foreign nationals using regional centers and local businesses seeking to establish regional centers
- Employment-related visas: Both temporary visas (O, H, L, R, TN, P and others) and permanent visas (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5)
- Education immigration: Professors, teachers, researchers
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Family immigration: We provide experienced representation for qualified relatives of U.S. citizens, permanent residents and temporary international employees
Our founding attorney, Richard A. Gump, Jr., has been selected for inclusion to the Texas Super Lawyer list every year since 2003. Partner Charla Truett has been selected as a Best Lawyer in America list for 2010 and 2011. We provide our clients with sophisticated, knowledgeable and focused representation.
We handle employment immigration issues for a variety of business professionals, including foreign investors, managers, executives, engineers, doctors, dentists, engineers, professors, athletes, entrepreneurs and those with demonstrated extraordinary or exceptional abilities. Our corporate clients include small local businesses, medium-sized investment firms and multinational corporations.
Contact the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. to discuss your needs with our experienced Dallas immigration law attorneys.