(972) 386-9544
One Galleria Tower
13355 Noel Rd #1940
Dallas, TX 75240
Request a Consultation

Investors & Entrepreneurs Temporary Visas (E-1 & E-2)

Dallas Trade and Investor Visa Attorneys

Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors – E-1 and E-2 Non-Immigrant Visas

The Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. provides legal advice to entrepreneurs and investors seeking a temporary visa to live and work in the United States. Nonimmigrant visas/temporary visas may also be obtained by foreign treaty traders and treaty investors.Contact a visa lawyer at our Dallas firm for more information about temporary visas for investors and entrepreneurs.

E-1 Visas for Treaty Traders: Treaty traders may enter the U.S. for the purpose of engaging in substantial trade between the trader’s home country and the U.S. The trader may obtain an E-1 visa if the home country has a treaty/trade agreement with the United States. The E-1 visa also covers treaty country personnel transferring to a U.S. location to operate or set-up the business. Treaty traders and personnel may have their families qualify for nonimmigrant status under this visa as well.

E-2 Visas for Treaty Investors: Individuals who make a substantial investment in a business or organization in the United States may be eligible for a temporary investor visa (E-2 visa). A treaty investor seeks to enter the United States to operate, manage or develop his or her business investment. In order to be eligible for a temporary investor visa, the individual must be the person making the investment or an essential employee (supervisors, executives, or highly skilled employees of the investor). Family members of investors may also qualify for this visa status.

You can find a list of treaty countries here

Our attorneys provide quality strategic planning for international investors and have helped them obtain E nonimmigrant visas. Depending on your needs as a treaty trader or investor, we can determine the appropriate visa needed to procure temporary or permanent residency status. If you are a foreign national wishing to invest in the United States, contact the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr., to speak with a Dallas investor visa attorney with years of experience assisting international investors and entrepreneurs.