Comprehensive Legal Services in Immigration Law
The Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. represents a variety of clients involved in immigration law. From our office in Dallas, we provide knowledgeable legal advice and representation for small to medium-sized businesses, major corporations, immigrants, nonimmigrants and other individuals in Texas and throughout the United States. We keep our clients apprised of the latest immigration laws and regulations.
Knowledgeable Services in Employment Immigration
Our firm is well-known for implementing best practice strategies for worksite compliance, including third party audits and assistance in compliance following Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) audits. Our services include the following:
- Worksite compliance: Strategic planning for employer compliance in immigration matters, including matters involving ICE audits
- Investors and entrepreneurs: Temporary and permanent visas, and work with regional centers
- Employment-related permanent visas: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, EB-5, PERM and green cards
- Nonimmigrant temporary employment visas: E-1/E-2, H, L, O, P, R, TN
- Education immigration: Professors, teachers, researchers, students
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Family immigration: For permanent residents, temporary workers, and U.S. citizens
- Other immigration concerns: Asylum, visitor visas, deferred action, removal/deportation
Our experienced Dallas immigration lawyers help employers determine the visa category employees best fall under, and explain how quota restrictions on certain visas may affect their hiring plans.
About Our Firm
Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience. In 1993, Richard A. Gump founded the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. to focus his practice exclusively on immigration law and naturalization. Since then, our firm has continually expanded to become a leader in business and corporate immigration compliance, high-end visa matters and labor certification.
Many of our clients refer other companies and individuals to us because of the professional, comprehensive and in-depth representation we provide in all matters of immigration law. We are proud of our reputation of committed personal service and continued excellence in immigration law.
For any visa questions relating to investors, entrepreneurs, professors, athletes, health care professionals and employees with extraordinary abilities, contact our professional and experienced Texas immigration attorneys to schedule a consultation.