Dallas Temporary Visa Lawyers
Texas Nonimmigrant Visa Attorneys
The Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. of Dallas, Texas, assists a variety of employers and individuals nationwide in obtaining temporary employment visas. Our experienced immigration attorneys walk clients through the entire process of meeting eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
If you are being sponsored by a United States employer or wishing to recruit temporary international employees, contact our law firm to speak with our Texas immigration lawyers.
Nonimmigrant/Temporary Employment Immigration Visas
Nonimmigrant visas, also known as temporary visas, are the most frequently issued visas and among others include:
- O visas — visas for professionals of extraordinary ability for temporary employment in the United States
- H visas — including H-1B visas, H-2A visas, H-2B visas and H-3 visas for employer-sponsored temporary employees
- TN visas — for qualified Mexican and Canadian professionals under the North American Free Trade Act (NAFTA)
- L visas — for intracompany transfers of high-level executives, managers and persons with specialized knowledge
- E visas — for foreign traders and investors on temporary investment-related endeavors
- P visas — for international athletes, entertainers and artists
- R visas — for religious workers
Our firm also provides services for professors and students in education immigration and families of temporary workers wishing to emigrate with their loved ones. Additionally, we provide a variety of employer resources for companies seeking to recruit overseas.
Contact Our Firm
If you are coming to the U.S. for employment or your business requires temporary international employees, contact our law firm for in-depth representation. We work with both parties to accurately and efficiently complete visa applications and filing, verification and any proceedings that follow.