(972) 386-9544
One Galleria Tower
13355 Noel Rd #1940
Dallas, TX 75240
Request a Consultation

Marriage To U.S Citizen

At the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr., we help spouses and fiancés/fiancées of U.S. citizens obtain permanent residence in the United States.  From fiancés/fiancées visas to marriage-based adjustment, our office can help bring U.S. citizens and their loved ones together.