Worksite Enforcement and Compliance Immigration Attorneys
Assisting Employers in Dallas and Throughout Texas
At the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr., we help businesses and prospective employers meet employment immigration compliance laws. Because of heightened immigration security and enhanced scrutiny in the workforce, we have developed legal strategies to assist employers with immigration worksite verification and compliance.
Employers are held responsible for any unauthorized employees/workers and/or contract workers. If you have employment eligibility issues, contact a Dallas immigration lawyer at the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr.
Prevention and Defense of Government Investigations and Enforcement
We have assisted clients not only with worksite compliance plans, but with I-9 audit investigations by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Immigration related investigations may arise from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Department of Labor (DOL), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Social Security Administration (SSA), or other government agencies. Clients may receive Notice of Inspection (NOI) letters from ICE or the DOL; or IRS inquiries relating to immigration law. The Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr. defends clients in government initiated investigations and enforcement actions. Our law firm’s employment immigration focus is of great benefit to businesses and entrepreneurs concerned with allegations of worksite compliance violations.
Our immigration worksite compliance practice covers the following issues:
- I-9 verification and compliance, including 3rd party and internal audits of I-9s, policy and procedure review, help with compliance policy, and training human resource groups
- Training and establishing best practices for the use of the E-Verify and IMAGE
- Government investigations
- Evaluation of independent contractors and outsourcing agreements to ensure vendors, contractors and subcontractors are in compliance with immigration laws
- Negotiations and defense of ICE investigations
- Represent civil and criminal aspects of worksite compliance
To speak with a Dallas immigration worksite compliance attorney, contact the Law Offices of Richard A. Gump, Jr.